We are proud to run girls’ football festivals for schools. These festivals eliminate a scoring system and focus solely on participation. Past festivals have seen over 100 girls from a variety of schools (both private and state) come together to take part in a fantastic afternoon of football. Every player leaves with a medal and certificate in recognition of the day. Using our links with local clubs we are able to have female players present on the day who take part by refereeing games, running skills stations and having Q&A with the players.
- Raise the profile of your schools sports department
- Create and maintain positive relationships with other schools
- Team building/cohesion for players
- Help individual players improve their game
- Help players build their confidence
- No focus on scoring system. Just have FUN!
Want your school to host their own?
We understand that organising a festival is not a easy task. Once ideas and aims are exchanged between ourselves and your school we will organise the rest! All we ask is your school host the event.
Interested? or want to find out how your school can take part in a upcoming festival? Contact us!